Are you aware of the right food habits that can offer you a fit and healthy body and a fresh mind?Health experts and dietitians have claimed that breakfast is the most important meal in our daily life. And yet we often start our day with very little or no food, indulging more in coffee or tea.
At the same time, most of us end our day with a heavy dinner taken late into the night, just before one they go to sleep!This again is not a very good idea, and can hamper your digestive system greatly and affect nutrition - not to forget the chances of adding to body fat content.
Here are 10 tips to learn about the right food habits and stay healthy and fresh all the time:
- Start your day with lots of water or fluids and a heavy and nutritious breakfast
- Try to stick to a moderate lunch
- Go for a moderate dinner in the evening. Don't leave it for the last hour before you go to sleep
- If you get hungry before you retire to bed, drink a glass of milk, have some biscuits, or something that is light and easy to digest
- Don't stick to heavy meals that you would consume around 3 to 4 times a day
- Instead eat smaller portions for a greater number of times throughout the day
- 6 smaller portions are far better than 3 heavy meals
- Make sure you provide your body with enough water and fluids all through the day
- Finally, sleep at least after 20 minutes you have had your last snack at night
- Try to sleep for at least 7 hours!
That's it! Add a bit of light exercises like aerobics to the above mentioned routine of the right food habits - and stay fit and healthy - happily ever after!